Do you have MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS and NEED A RIDE?
B-Line wants to make it easier for Butte County residents to get to non-emergency medical destinations. To design the right services, we need to know where you or your family members have trouble traveling to, for:
🚌 Doctor appointments
🚌 Dentist/Eye care
🚌 Mental health care
🚌 Medical tests
🚌 Other healthcare trips
Take their survey to help them help you!
Complete this short survey by November 23 to be entered in a drawing for one of ten $50 gift cards.
FREE HEALTHCARE SERVICES
CHICO CLINIC – NOV. 12 – 14, 2021
SILVER DOLLAR FAIRGROUNDS | CHICO, CA
DENTAL * VISION * MEDICAL
• All services are FREE; You do NOT need proof of insurance, employment, income, residency,
immigration status, or an ID to receive them.
• Please visit our website prior to the clinic date for information regarding how to access clinic
services. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, wristbands may not be distributed as at the 2019 clinic.
• What to bring: Your prescription medication, appropriate clothing, food and water
• What not to bring: Illegal drugs, alcohol or firearms
• For more information, visit: www.californiacareforce.org/clinics
Would You Or Someone You Know Benefit From Mental Health Counseling or Substance Abuse Treatment?
If so, watch this video by clicking on the image to the right. —->